Spam/vendors Calls On Fixed Line Phones

Ceviche

Registered
Hi,

Anybody has been able to find a solution for reducing these vendors/automatic machines calling on fixed line phones several times a day.

Can one dial any specific number to stop it or reduce it.

Thanks

Not sure if there's a solution, we went on the do not call website, posted in another thread recently, last week and inputted our home phone number. Since then I have had multiple no one there and political calls, not sure about vendors as I just hang up as soon as I know it's a robo call.

I did that recently too and I'm still getting political calls as well.

But I think the recording in the verification message did mention I may still get calls for the first month after signing up.

This is the signup link if you want to try it: https://www2.jus.gov.ar/NOLLAME/Solicitud?tipoSolicitud=Alta

You will still receive political phone calls, or surveys on voting habits. Those are not prevented by the no call list. You shouldn't receive any unsolicited sales pitches.

Companies have 30 days to take your home phone and/or cell phone of their marketing lists.

When you sign up you receive this email from Ministry of Justice and Human Rights:

Estimado/a :

Tu solicitud ya fue enviada. En las próximas horas recibirás un llamado telefónico al número de teléfono ingresado para confirmar tu inscripción.

En caso de no ser atendida, la llamada se repetirá hasta 2 veces más. Si ninguna de las llamadas es respondida, el trámite de Alta caducará y deberás realizar una nueva solicitud.

Con el siguiente código podrás conocer el estado de tu trámite desde la opción “Consultar Estado”.
• Numero de línea telefonica
• Código Solicitud:
o ingresando al siguiente enlace

You will receive a phone call on your home phone to confirm your request. If you don't answer, they will call twice. If left unconfirmed, process a new request. You can check the status by clicking the link within the email.

Back