Spanish Class In/near Palermo Chico

shuang501

Registered
Hello,
My family just moved to BA a week ago because my husband got a job offer here. I don't speak any Spanish right now and it makes life very difficult especially when you have a toddler to take care of.
I'm wondering if anyone here can recommend a few good Spanish schools/classes starting from the very basics. It needs to be in or near Palermo Chico because we don't have a car to get around yet. And I can do at most 3 hours a day to study because of the kid.
Much appreciated!

Hi there, welcome to BA! It's great that you're looking to dive into Spanish right away. It will make all the difference in the world for your future experiences here.

Palermo Chico is a beautiful neighorhood, but not near the language schools, which tend to be in the center. I (and many others here on this forum) would highly recommend you consider having a private tutor instead. It will be tailored to your needs, the times you are available, and you can use your limited time efficiently.

I highly recommend Adriana Crom for a Spanish tutor. She is amazing, affordable, and she teaches out of her quiet apartment in Recoleta, an easy distance from where you are. She was a life changer!
Here is her contact info:

[email protected]
4814-0792

Hello and welcome,

I am a Spanish for foreigners teacher (Lic. in Letras-UBA) 23 years ago. I live near Palermo (Villa Crespo) and I can go at your place with material included.
My email is: [email protected] (if you are interested and need more information).

Thank you,

Lilia

UBA has a Spanish for Foreigners class at both their microcentro site and their Palermo site on Armenia. There's also a commercial Spanish school called Vamos on Coronel Diaz between Charcas and Guemes.

Online, check out Bueno Entonces (http://www.buenoentonces.com/), and Verbling.com (a few of the Spanish teachers are from Argentina).

Hi there,
my name is Gabriela,I teach Spanish, and I am actually a professional language interpreter. I am from Argentina, but I live in Seattle. I am currently here until June 7th.
I can do classes every day until I leave. We can round up the price.
let me know if I can help.

Back