Spanish classes in / near Palermo

kavanap

Registered
Hi all,

I am looking to take some basic spanish classes while I am here in Bs As. I work 10 -6pm so am only available in the evening time. Can anybody recommend school or website where I can sign up, preferably in or around Palermo?

Chau,

P

Hi I mentioned on a previous post about the teacher I have. He is based on Santa Fe and Juan M Justo. He is really great, I have been taking classes with him for a while now and really enjoy every lesson. He is also super cheap. $200 USD for 40 hours if you take group classes. He will be able to find out your level and times available and help you find the best option for you.
Hi details are below but if you want any more info just PM me
Damian Lara BA LANGUAGE ([email protected])

Sarah

Hola!
I'm a Spanish teacher with 13 years of experience in the field. I have an office near Plaza Serrano and I'm available after 6pm. If you want more information, send me and email to [email protected]
Saludos!

mylingo.org currently offers free online spanish lessons. You need to contact [email protected] to get the full details. There is a class tonight (wednesday) if you want to try it out

I recently had a good experience with a Studio in Palermo near the Plazza italia Subte stop. I'd recommend the classes, the teachers bring you on walking trips and you really get a chance to learn very relevant things in a different more interesting way. The studio has free conversation class every Wednesday so if in doubt go to that and you have nothing to loose. They also have conversation social events on Fridays where you can mingle with you classmates. all in all, I had a very nice experience with them.

Sarah

Back