spanish classes for advanced student

a2009

Registered
hello

i am looking for spanish classes. I don t really like private classes and I already have an advanced level. I noticed that most schools don t have a level for people who already know most of the grammar.... they put their advanced students in individual classes with a teacher that does not really know what to do with them. I need conversation, and my writing is poor....
Does anyone knows a good school ?

thank you very much !!!

What's the sense in paying for conversation class when you're in an environment where you can get it for free all the time? To improve your writing: read, read, read.

desertrose said:
What's the sense in paying for conversation class when you're in an environment where you can get it for free all the time? To improve your writing: read, read, read.

If you already have an advanced level of spanish, then I think paying for classes is just a waste of money reading is the best you can do for yourself, it enriches your vocabulary, and in no time you will find yourself fluent in spanish. Then I would suggest that you to practice with someone who is native or very advanced so you can learn from them.

That is how I learnt English.

sonygael said:
If you already have an advanced level of spanish, then I think paying for classes is just a waste of money reading is the best you can do for yourself, it enriches your vocabulary, and in no time you will find yourself fluent in spanish. Then I would suggest that you to practice with someone who is native or very advanced so you can learn from them.

That is how I learnt English.
really?...check again:rolleyes:

Depends on what you're looking for... if you only want casual conversation, try to make some local friends to chat with or find an intercambio partner. If you want a more attentive atmosphere, or to fine-tune your speaking and writing skills, you might want to invest in a private teacher. I also started lessons at an advanced level, so my classes revolved around conversation, vocabulary building, and identifying/correcting my individual mistakes. For homework, I wrote compositions, which my teacher then read and corrected. I'm happy to recommend her: Gabriela Ferrante at www.gabrielaferrante.com.ar or [email protected].

Thank you RichardP. Although my spanish is nowhere near good as of yet, this sounds like a great advice for the future.

Back