Spanish Classes - Wading Through The Minefield Of Options!

I studied 13 semesters at la uba and recommended them 100%. Highly professional staff but poorly funded building, repair and facilities. As testament to them, i couldn't speak a word when i arrived and now, several years later, I have business here in BsAs, negociate contracts and communicate without problem. I still have a long way to go but they have helped me immensely.

Regards
Trevor

Instituto de Espanol Rayuela is fantastic and very well priced, located inSan Telmo: http://www.spanish-argentina.com.ar/

This is our second spanish school (we tried VOS first) and the staff are extremely professional career language teachers (other schools typically have University students in their 20's or 30s who teach Spanish part-time). We have spoken with students from other schools who also find their staff a little bit unprofessional in their approach.

Below are the details. It's a small school so there needs to be some flexibility when booking to ensure they have time to fit your in with other students (class sizes are typically 2-5 students), so try to give them 2 weeks - 1 month notice if possible. I think we gave them 2 weeks and Alejandro was able to offer us a class with Maria who is fabulous. We are doing 2hours p / day, 5 days / week, which is perfect as we work full time. They also have intensive classes (4 hours / day) and offer teaching via Skype.

852 Chacabuco St, 1st floor 11, San Telmo - Buenos Aires - Argentina

(+5411) 4300-2010 or 4361-4472; [email protected]; www.spanish-argentina.com.ar

This was recommended to us by a lady in her 60's who did a 2 week intensive course, my partner and I are professionals in our 20's / 30's living in BA "until we can speak fluent spanish". Looking a lot more likely now!

Back