Spanish/english Speaker I Need Help!

arlean

Registered
I´m on the desperate side. I haven´t been making my usual visits to the dentist here because I don´t speak spanish well enough to understand technical (like dental) stuff. I want a dentist who does not use metals for fillings and the only one I have found does not speak English.

I either need a good toxicologist dentist who speaks English or a good translator. Of course I am more than willing to pay for the translator if that´s how it goes. Also occasionally I have other problems that require a person who can translate for me. I sure appreciate any suggestions or referrals.

Adriana Campione Odontologa
F.D Roosevelt 2973 Piso 1 D 4543 9757
She is in Belgrano and speaks English and I highly recommend her.
My girlfriend works with her as a dentist (she doesn't speak English). Just ask for Adriana when calling.

Javier de la Fuente- has a very high level of English. He is on the younger side of things though. Not sure if that will bother you or not.
Natural Dental

Many thanks for those who responded. I´m on a rented computer just to quickly look at email. Thanks also for the recommendations. Not only will I consider them I will save them for other recommendations.

The reason I said toxocological dentist is I don´t want to put any more metal in my mouth. By all means no mercury. Eventually I want to take out what is already there. But I do need some work right now and looking for someone who knows what I´m talking about. I do have a recommendation for a dentist who does not use mercury and says he will uses ceramic--only no one in his office speaks English. I can get along fairly well with spanish but I don´t even try on technical stuff because I know I can´t handle it. Young is just fine--or old. I just want a good dentist. Thanks everybody, I´ll get back here later. Internet is down at home. I see the above post says "natural dentist" and I went to the link but it does not define what "natural dentist" means though it sounds good.

Now that I´ve elaborated, if you have any more ideas, let me know, okay?

Back