Spanish school

Murvee, I see what you mean regarding schools giving their prices in dollars, but they could maintain their prices in dollars and charge you in pesos using that same day official rate. This way they make sure they keep up with the inflation and also keep the same price thoughout the whole year, don't you think?

I went to El Pasaje Spanish School too, Klara, and I payed USD175 for an intensive course, but they took the official rate, which I found a very honest (and good for the local economy!) thing to do.

I took classes in LV Studio in Palermo and it is pretty awesome ! I started with intensive classes to catch up with the little spanish I knew (4 hours a day) and then switched for a more classic way with a 2 hours class every day. They have many teachers which is cool because everyone teach you different things.
They also organize events like wine tasting nights or visits of places around Buenos Aires. That s a cool way to start to know the city and meet new friends !
There is also the possibity of buying a pack "homestay + lessons", a friend of mine did it and told me it s really convenient in addition of the nice atmosphere ;)
Oh and there s free classes every wednesday at 4 that s how I knew them :)

Back