Spanish School?

Travelbug0601

Registered
I'm arriving in Buenos Aires on Monday. My friend and I are looking into taking classes at Ibero Spanish School. Has anyone taken any classes there? Any thoughts or suggestions?

http://www.iberospanish.com/

Took now 4 weeks of classes a 20h/week there, had a great time! nice people, from time to time in the evening organized Dinners - usually in San Telmo. And the most important thing, the teacher made me having fun while learning without lingering around. A high focus on conversation. Adviced it to a friend, he had a different teacher and was happy as well.
I Would have stayed longer just to learn more, even though I already learned a lot. But after they increased the prices that are stated in Dollar as well as adapted their exchange rate, I decided to leave because I didn't want to take the increase - especially because I'm in my last weeks here and there are a lot of other things left to do. Only thing I didn't like was that the workbooks you buy don't have the solutions included, so there's no possibility of learning alone. Anyway, after 3 Weeks (1 Book is for 3 weeks always and you end with a quick test that you have to pass to get the 'permission' for the 'next level' - that's basically the same like you practiced 3 weeks long, no surprises) there were only a few tasks left, so it wasn't a great loss. So if you want to go there just think about to probably bringing your own exercises for practice, even though you get small homework as well.
So if you're fine with the prices, I guess it's still one of the cheapest schools around the Center, then go there, I think you won't regret it :)

Back