Spanish teacher

Siljamilas

Registered
Can anyone recommend a spanish teacher, that does home teaching - preferably in the evening, around 20, then the kids are sleeping...

I'd like to send you a teacher's contact details, but you have the Private Messaging option turned off. If you want to, you can activate it from the Control Panel tab - just go to User CP in the Forum bar and then to Edit Options.

For me it looks like its ok? I shouldent cliks it on - i mean i dont put anything in? Or what??

Siljamilas said:
For me it looks like its ok? I shouldent cliks it on - i mean i dont put anything in? Or what??
enable "private messages" in edit options,by ticking the box:rolleyes:

Siljamilas said:
Can anyone recommend a spanish teacher, that does home teaching - preferably in the evening, around 20, then the kids are sleeping...

I study with an excellent Spanish tutor named Gabriela Ferrante, and we hold classes at my place. Her website is www.gabrielaferrante.com.ar.

Siljamilas said:

Hi, May be I can help you. I am from Colombia. If you like to know me or have an enterview you can write me back to [email protected].
I live in Congreso area and have available time at nigth.
kind regards,
konstanza Romero

Hia

I can recommend Guada ring 35334447
She will be there on Tuesday the 9th. She speaks fluent English and is a natural speaker of spanish. She has been my teacher for a while. If you send me a post I will send on her mail. Classes are between 20 and 30hr Suerte

Back