Spanish Tutor Needed In Recoleta

beepokerking

Registered
Me and my girlfriend have just moved to Recolete from the UK. Looking for a spanish tutor who will come to our apartment to do do 1 hr a day with us 5 days a week. Any recommendations would be great

Thanks

I don't know a professor but just a piece of advice. One hour tends to be quite short for a class. You end up saying hola, working for a bit and then before you know it the class is over. I would recommend taking two hours together to better take advantage of the time spent. Maybe you can do two-hour classes three times per week for a total of 6 hours?

This would also be more attractive to a tutor since travelling all the way to your apartment for just one hour of work doesn't make a lot of sense for them.

Good luck!

hello there! i would recommend my Spanish teacher, Pato, short for Patricia. She's terrific and can tailor the lesson to your needs and level. I'd be lost without her valuable lessons and guidance. Have known her for four years. Here's her email addres: [email protected] Good Luck!

I can strongly recommend Fernando. He taught me Spanish. A lot of people on this forum have had him as their professor and have been pleased. His site: http://spanish-tutor-ba.com/

Back