Spare Room for Rent

dirtyauzzie

Registered
Hi!

I have a spare room in a large spacious apartment in San Telmo for rent, preferably for somebody who plans to stay for at least 6 months.

PM for the details if anybody is interested.

I'm not quite sure how to do PMs with BAexpat as I just registered, but I would certainly be interested in the room

Banana Slug said:
I'm not quite sure how to do PMs with BAexpat as I just registered, but I would certainly be interested in the room
Left click on OP's name in upper left above message, select 'Send a private message to NN'

Thanks John, but when I click on any member it only gives me the option to view profile, view all threads, or add to contact list...no pm option...is this maybe because I'm new?

Banana Slug said:
Thanks John, but when I click on any member it only gives me the option to view profile, view all threads, or add to contact list...no pm option...is this maybe because I'm new?
Don't know, but try accessing your 'User CP' in the top menu, make sure you have enabled private messages.

'User CP' -> 'Edit options' -> 'Enable Private Messaging'

Hey! I am looking for a room as well, how much is the rent per month? Lemme know.

Also, I'm interested only if it's close by the subway and/or lavalle and florida sts or has the 152/59/111/7 bus lines nearby. that's because I work downtown tho.

Back