Spent two hours in immigration at EZE today

I have been under the impression that Global Entry only helps you on the US end. Does it get you through immigration around the world? I don't recall seeing any special lines for Global Entry at EZE.

Thanks, Bob
It is only for the US. My post didn't make that clear.

the mercosur line is normally much shorter than the extranjeros one and the agents will attend extranjeros the same way there. When the extranjeros line is past the escalators I have often seen people from the extranjeros line been moved into the mercosur one by the officials. For argentine citizens there is electronic passport readers so they pass through quicker.

the mercosur line is normally much shorter than the extranjeros one and the agents will attend extranjeros the same way there. When the extranjeros line is past the escalators I have often seen people from the extranjeros line been moved into the mercosur one by the officials. For argentine citizens there is electronic passport readers so they pass through quicker.
If you have Argentine residency, you can go through the Mercosur line at Ezeiza and the Argentine line at Aeroparque. I was told that by a passport officer at Aeroparque and I guess it applies to any kind of residency.

Back