ss earnings statement as proof of income

oldgringo

Registered
Has anybody recently used a ss statement and or a pension statement as proof of income to rent an apartment or buy a warranty. I wanted to know if they would take those and if they would did they need them translated and notarized or apostilled in the United States Thanks for any insight we have been using a relative to rent for us, but this no longer looks like an option

Some owners may be open to receiving six month, one year or two years rent payment upfront in dollars. This should eliminate the need for a garantia and income statements.

Has anybody recently used a ss statement and or a pension statement as proof of income to rent an apartment or buy a warranty. I wanted to know if they would take those and if they would did they need them translated and notarized or apostilled in the United States Thanks for any insight we have been using a relative to rent for us, but this no longer looks like an option
I was able to provide bank statements, a business profit & loss statement, and a previous tax return to show proof of earnings in order to rent a furnished apartment.

I must caution though, it was a furnished apartment that was dollarized on a monthly contract... the Argentina version of an AirBnB.

We found renting a vacant place on a peso contract for 3 years is a whole different ball of wax that requires pulling a lot of favors.

I rented an apartment from zonaprop no problem, just showed my paystubs and put down 2 months of deposit. Yearly contract in dollars

I rented an apartment from zonaprop no problem, just showed my paystubs and put down 2 months of deposit. Yearly contract in dollars
Hi. I'm in the process of moving to Buenos Aires and hope to be able to pay rent for an unfurnished apartment in US dollars. How did you negotiate any increases over time?

Hi. I'm in the process of moving to Buenos Aires and hope to be able to pay rent for an unfurnished apartment in US dollars. How did you negotiate any increases over time?
I signed a 1 year lease, the rent is fixed for the term. For longer contracts you can negotiate whatever deal you two can both agree to into the contract

I signed a 1 year lease, the rent is fixed for the term. For longer contracts you can negotiate whatever deal you two can both agree to into the contract
Gracias! New territory for me and I'm anxious as I've ever been. I do appreciate your reply!

The US consulate issues a statement listing the lifelong SS benefits.
To obtain a warranty loan from a local bank one needs local income in Argentina.

Back