Standing out like a tourist...

tangobob said:
Wouldn't that make you French? :D

No way, you also need :
- garlic
- a béret on your head
- a baguette under your arm

Eventually you can throw in a few sexual assaults (not that it's a too funny subject btw) to make it look better!

Lee said:
YES!

It has become impossible to tell who the "real" hookers are at this point!

It isn't so difficult: REAL hookers share a dress code with conviction. You get what you see beyond reasonable doubt. That's for sure. THE REST dress with conviction as a code and it's something they share. You doubt if what you see is what you'll get. Beyond reason for sure.

I'd rather have a hooker as president, but if appearances can be deceiving, irony can be a bitch.

To be honest, I think a prostitute for president makes sense. After all, they *are* real business women who understand what a dollar is worth and what it takes to make one ;) Of course, if you were a bit cynical you could also add that all politicians are prostitutes anyway but I do not want to give away my age by showing that is how I personally feel (my theory is you need to quite close to the 50 mark to get to that stage of well matured cynicism).

JoeBlow said:
Technically speaking, your experience (which I take to be completely true and by no means an anomaly) doesn't exactly have to do with my post.

Hhmm, technically speaking, I think you're right. :)

Although I will still say that I haven't noticed more sourpusses here than I have noticed in the UK, for example, so I don't really know that the 'not smiling' thing is really just an Argentine thing.

Caz said:
To be honest, I think a prostitute for president makes sense. After all, they *are* real business women who understand what a dollar is worth and what it takes to make one ;) Of course, if you were a bit cynical you could also add that all politicians are prostitutes anyway but I do not want to give away my age by showing that is how I personally feel (my theory is you need to quite close to the 50 mark to get to that stage of well matured cynicism).

All this reminds me of the well known phrase PUTAS AL PODER , PORQUE SUS HIJOS YA ESTAN

or something similar

Caz said:

A prostitute will admit she (or he) is a prostitute.

A certain US senator who is independent of party says that ALL Republicans take money, and about 30% of the Democrats do. Infer that they are prostitutes and you'll hear from their attorneys soon after.

I may be a member of the 50+ club, but my cynicism in this regard was formed at an early age. Thank you Mr Nixon.

Reactions: Caz
Napoleon said:
Don't know if this has been mentioned yet.

1) Stop showering
2) Stop shaving
3) And NEVER, no matter how badly you may need it, N-E-V-E-R use mouthwash!

tangobob said:
Wouldn't that make you French? :D

1) "Buenos Aires is often called 'The Paris of South America'..."

2) My tour driver today may not have followed 1 & 2, but he's a proud ambassador of #3!!

Napoleon said:
1) "Buenos Aires is often called 'The Paris of South America'..."

2) My tour driver today may not have followed 1 & 2, but he's a proud ambassador of #3!!

Was he riding a bicycle and wearing a string of onions?

Kahretsem said:
... I come from cold Denmark.
What on Earth do you mean by that?

Danmark isn't cold, it's the rest of the world down south that is too darn hot!

Back