Standing out like a tourist...

tomdesigns said:
Not to offend anyone and I love Argentinian women believe me I do.. they are beautiful and tend to have playful and fun personalities...

But have you ever noticed how loud they talk? Especially when they are in a group. Perhaps not so much here in BA but in Corrientes.. put several of them together and it can turn into a shouting match.
3 Argentinas make as much noise as 100 Europeans.
3 Chilenas make as much noise as 100 Argentinas.
3 Peruanas make as much noise as 100 Chilenas.
3 Brasilianas make as much noise as 100 Peruanas
- which means that it takes only 5 Brasilianas to make as much noise as the entire population in Europa :D:D - and I don't even count their radios or TVs in.

steveinbsas said:
Last night I forgot to lock the kitchen (back) door.:eek:

Of course nothing happened.:)
'course not, everybody knows it is locked and chained.

When the thieves have broken in, using crowbars and sledge hammers, they get a shock :eek: when they realize that the door wasn't locked :D

Caz said:
Of course, if you were a bit cynical you could also add that all politicians are prostitutes anyway but I do not want to give away my age by showing that is how I personally feel (my theory is you need to quite close to the 50 mark to get to that stage of well matured cynicism).

Got it. Thank you.

What I wrote in this thread is a masterpiece of irresponsible writing. I should have seen it coming, but I was too busy pushing my limits and the board's. I got pretentious. In fact, I've always been. Beyond this board. Beyond the internet. It started showing more and more. I started playing with your language and with you. I disrespected you. I'm the tourist here, and the thread title couldn't be more ironic. And I ended up hurting you in the most stupid way possible. Because I really didn't want to hurt anyone, but I wanted to keep it "clever". Probably because I'm all but clever. Even if handled it well enough to avoid offending you, such kind of writing is disrespectful and annoying enough to say the least.

My apologies to Tom for treating him like a toy. My apologies to you all for making your board my toy. How selfish is that? I don't deserve you, and you deserve better.

I'm truly sorry and ashamed.

Back