Stanley Cup Final, Pens vs. Red Wings

Good call Juc. We almost had a bad experience at the Alamo... we walked in last weekend to see the game (after asking if the game was on and paying a AR$20 cover) into a rowdy crowd of fans cheering on the soccer game. We were livid to find the game wasn't playing on any of the TVs, and we specifically asked! Someone that worked there (and spoke English) directed us upstairs to where the game was playing. From there on, it was a good time. :) But lesson learned... go upstairs for the American sports!

We'll be there tonight again to see the game, it'll be great to meet you there (even if you are a Red Wings fan)! I'll be wearing jeans and a brown jacket / blue sweater. Blonde hair. Is anyone else thinking about watching the game at the Alamo?

Good and deserved win for the Pens.

It was nice seeing everybody in Detroit heading home, right after the end of the game

Bianca, I was gone by the time you posted your message. But don't worry; I live in Pittsburgh so I was rooting for the Pens (I wouldn't call myself a fan though, b/c I'm more of a baseball guy).

BlahBlah: I was gonna come here to gloat, but I see you already noticed who won the game. ;)

Juc15: I'm from Pittsburgh as well! And being from that city... well, you're better off being a hockey fan than a baseball fan! :) We were joking that now all Pittsburgh needs is a basketball team... It's been a great year for our city!! PS-it's better off that we didn't meet up at the Alamo. I had one too many tequila shots and, well, you know how that turns out.

Back