Starting Citizenship Process for Argentina

You are overthinking it to much, You don`t say there what is degree about, you just declare in free form what you think about yourself you are RIGHT NOW. If you show only your wifes income you should write " ama(amo?) de casa" maybe

I did apply at Concepcion. i think i need to get some more paper work apostilled sadly, but now i have a tramite.

They said it should take about 12 months.

You are overthinking it to much, You don`t say there what is degree about, you just declare in free form what you think about yourself you are RIGHT NOW. If you show only your wifes income you should write " ama(amo?) de casa" maybe
Yes and not. You cannot lie at the affidavit. He must write "aporta acta de manutención" that SC allows. And he evidence his wife's work.

In Peru, for example, the difference is that if you are a naturalised Argentine or MERCOSUR citizen you need to have held that citizenship for at least five years to enjoy reduced residency and citizenship requirements applicable to MERCOSUR citizens. Not sure if Brazil is the same. But think ahead if that is something on the horizon and a motivating factor.

Brasil has a special agreement with Argentina that supersedes the Mercosur one. An Argentine citizen can obtain permanent residency in Brasil and vice versa regardless whether they are naturalized or native born.

Any ideas how I ask the court to pase el expt a la vista del Sr. Fiscal? I already sent them an email with an escrito etc but that email is a black hole and it would take them 1 month just to add it to Lex and then the "cola" to despachar takes 4 weeks as well!!!
In times like these I wish I had a lawyer to submit the escritos online jaja. Have been going thru the mesa de entrada on the ground floor but recently they became strict and no longer take the paper escritos...

Maybe I can pay someone with access to the system just to submit the last two escritos and I am pretty much done just need to get the Fiscal's vista and sentencia, if they don't demand anything else obviously.

Can any letrado habilitado in the system present escritos in a expt or do I have to ask the juzgado to add that person before they can do it online? Can the letrado add themselves to the expt directly as a parte online?

Brasil has a special agreement with Argentina that supersedes the Mercosur one. An Argentine citizen can obtain permanent residency in Brasil and vice versa regardless whether they are naturalized or native born.
Do you have any information regarding MERCOSUR visas in Colombia? A quick search just tells me that a valid MERCOSUR passport and a police certificate are necessary.

Any ideas how I ask the court to pase el expt a la vista del Sr. Fiscal? I already sent them an email with an escrito etc but that email is a black hole and it would take them 1 month just to add it to Lex and then the "cola" to despachar takes 4 weeks as well!!!
In times like these I wish I had a lawyer to submit the escritos online jaja. Have been going thru the mesa de entrada on the ground floor but recently they became strict and no longer take the paper escritos...

Maybe I can pay someone with access to the system just to submit the last two escritos and I am pretty much done just need to get the Fiscal's vista and sentencia, if they don't demand anything else obviously.

Can any letrado habilitado in the system present escritos in a expt or do I have to ask the juzgado to add that person before they can do it online? Can the letrado add themselves to the expt directly as a parte online?
Today I was there and they said the emails are collapsed.
If you can see the file on line, any lawyer can send a paper.

Today I was there and they said the emails are collapsed.
If you can see the file on line, any lawyer can send a paper.
Yes-- also my Juzgado has a 1 month delay in despachar. Una locura. Even if I get a letrado to subir en lex100, they wont despachar it for 3-4 weeks.

Back