Statement of Tax Liability in Argentina needed

OK, good luck. I'm fairly experienced too with legal language, but even so was caught out by a drafting slight of hand in my agreement. There is poor drafting in mine that needs professional interpretation. And some terms aren't defined: the lawyers can supply their real world meaning.

OK, good luck. I'm fairly experienced too with legal language, but even so was caught out by a drafting slight of hand in my agreement. There is poor drafting in mine that needs professional interpretation. And some terms aren't defined: the lawyers can supply their real world meaning.
and the agreement can't be fully understood in isolation from a detailed understanding of each country's tax residency loss and acquisition legislation.

and the agreement can't be fully understood in isolation from a detailed understanding of each country's tax residency loss and acquisition legislation.
Tax residency in my situation won't be a big issue. The moment I pass my permanent residence (married to an Argentine woman), we will already own a house together in Argentina, and no home in NL. The only connection that will remain with NL is the pension being paid on a Dutch bank account.

Back