Stimulus check

Who will receive the first $1400 stimulus check/deposit?.. yell..!

I was just getting ready to post a thread asking this, but your idea is better. Who will be first? Will all those who got the last two stim payments also receive this one, or will some of us be left out? The news has said that the eligibility requirements have been tightened up somewhat. I have my doubts, but my fingers are crossed.

I can smell the bife de chorizo already. It's telling, I suppose, that the first thing I think of is food. God, I'm such a pig...

I was just getting ready to post a thread asking this, but your idea is better. Who will be first? Will all those who got the last two stim payments also receive this one, or will some of us be left out? The news has said that the eligibility requirements have been tightened up somewhat. I have my doubts, but my fingers are crossed.

I can smell the bife de chorizo already. It's telling, I suppose, that the first thing I think of is food. God, I'm such a pig...

An Ojo de Bife is also a natural choice, Don Julio business will surge ..! Other options to splurge will not mentioned on this Forum?

An Ojo de Bife is also a natural choice, Don Julio business will surge ..! Other options to splurge will not mentioned on this Forum?

Ojo de Bife is what we would call a rib eye? Sometimes there is no direct correspondence. For example, we usually cut beef ribs parallel to the bone, but here they cut across the bones, and what's what they call "asado", when using the word in its most specific sense. I think. Correct me if I'm wrong...

Ojo de Bife is what we would call a rib eye? Sometimes there is no direct correspondence. For example, we usually cut beef ribs parallel to the bone, but here they cut across the bones, and what's what they call "asado", when using the word in its most specific sense. I think. Correct me if I'm wrong...
Ojo de Bife >>> BONELESS rib eye???

I did not see a bone in that picture.
As I know it:

el asado de tira = cross cut beef ribs

el bife ancho = rib eye steak (bone in or out)

el bife angosto = NY strip steak

el bife de chorizo - sirloin steak

el bife de costilla = T-bone steak

el bife de lomo o simplemente "lomo" = beef tenderloin

el ojo de bife = rib eye steak "BONELESS CENTER CUT" (This is with out a doubt my favorite cut of beef to eat.) In some places, this may be known as a "Delmonico steak," but I am not 100% certain of that.

And it goes on and on and on, but these are the major / popular cuts of steaks.

If I am wrong, would someone please correct me, because I want to have confidence in my vocabulary.

Manual del Parrillero Criollo (ISBN 9568077154) will tell you everything you want to know about cuts of meat and a lot you don't want to know as well. I have an asador vertical (as illustrated on the back cover) It's great fun when I get the chance to use it but that's only happened twice so far.

Manual del Parrillero Criollo (ISBN 9568077154) will tell you everything you want to know about cuts of meat and a lot you don't want to know as well. I have an asador vertical (as illustrated on the back cover) It's great fun when I get the chance to use it but that's only happened twice so far.

I know the vertical roaster you mean, it's like the whole carcass of a lamb or something is sort of crucified. Very old school, traditional gauchos-around-the-campfire way to do things. Takes hours.

Back