Studio Rental in BsAs (Capital Federal)

rodrigovfsilva

Registered
Hi,

I'm Rodrigo, Brazilian and I've received a proposal to work in BsAs (The company office is in Puerto Madero). By the way, I'd like to know some information about rentals (between 3 and 6 months).

Which are the best places to live (Palermo, Recoleta, San Telmo etc)?
How the average cost to live in that places?
Where can I find these places to rent?

Thank you all for the attention!!!

Best Regards,
Rodrigo

If you are looking in San Telmo, which is the closest barrio to Puerto Madero. Look at Casa San Telmo . There are a big range of apartments and prices there.

Hi,

I'm Rodrigo, Brazilian and I've received a proposal to work in BsAs (The company office is in Puerto Madero). By the way, I'd like to know some information about rentals (between 3 and 6 months).

Which are the best places to live (Palermo, Recoleta, San Telmo etc)?
How the average cost to live in that places?
Where can I find these places to rent?

Thank you all for the attention!!!

Best Regards,
Rodrigo
See this forum on this site: https://baexpats.org/forums/apartment-rentals-and-roommates.11/
Short term rentals in Puerto Madero are going to be few and far between and expensive (PM is the most expensive barrio). Try finding a place in Retiro or the Recoleta. A decent 1 bdrm would probably be available for less than USD 1000/mo on a short term basis.

Have a look around and take your time. In local inmobilarios, if you are here for 6 months you can get a studio for as little as $5000ar a month. True you will not get the service, but it depends what you want.

Back