Study A Master's Degree In Ba As A Foreigner

A question for the File .... If one doesn't have the Funds to pay for a MBA degree in the USA , UBA is a great option.
An MBA from an Argentine U. is valued in the USA ? , Do corporate recruiters in the US elect to interview such candidates as a first choice??

UBA has some advantages.
I suggest, in that case, to study the carrear because then, you can aplly for a full scholarship at Columbia because they have an agreement with UBA at Law School.
They have other agreements in other schools.
I don´t think UBA is considered in the US for a simple reason of ethnocentrism but as I explained, you can use UBA (If you become secumdum laude) to get free scholarships in almost any great university around the world.

My former fiance studied in Berkeley, Columbia and Stanford for free.

I got a scholarship in Germany but the tsunami killed the gransons of my master there and he retired, so I gave up because I was only interested in studying with him.

However, competition is fierce.

You can study Spanish for free here http://studyspanish.com/

Or I can help you get from zero to a fluent or semi-fluent level. As a polyglot, I usually take 2-3 months to get fluent in a new language, and so do my best students (those with good studying habits, such as doing their homework etc). It´s actually much easier to learn fast than to learn slowly, because of the way brain works.

As far as I know, no school here requires a proof on paper that you speak Spanish. Mine certainly doesn´t, and it´s a school for writers. You just come and talk to them in Spanish and that´s it, no one ever stressed over my accent or an occasional mistake.

You can study Spanish for free here http://studyspanish.com/

Or I can help you get from zero to a fluent or semi-fluent level. As a polyglot, I usually take 2-3 months to get fluent in a new language, and so do my best students (those with good studying habits, such as doing their homework etc). It´s actually much easier to learn fast than to learn slowly, because of the way brain works.

As far as I know, no school here requires a proof on paper that you speak Spanish. Mine certainly doesn´t, and it´s a school for writers. You just come and talk to them in Spanish and that´s it, no one ever stressed over my accent or an occasional mistake.

Is this Autobombo.... :rolleyes:

It's just a regular spam :) But it is in the name of prosperity!

Interesting; I'm toying with the idea of returning to my - derailed ( in favour of other less laborious degree :p ... mia culpa ) - M.Arch. As a matured, permanent resident what considerations and school is best suited?
(sorry, not trying to hi-jack the thread, but perhaps it's related in some way)

1.. does mature student have different requirements?
2.. according to young architects I know in BA; the curriculum here is more engineering than art. does anyone know about this aspect?

I know several professors of architecture at UBA- and they certainly are not all the same, in terms of "artyness", but none are engineers.
However, I dont know the entire required ciricullum.
I could probably put you in touch with some of them, who speak excellent english, who could tell you more about the program.

message me- I will be in Buenos Aires starting tuesday, and could respond after that, and give you a person to contact.

I recently completed an executive MBA at di tella. None of the classes were entirely in English, some of the reading was or I was able to find translated versions online. Many classes used Harvard cases that you could buy online in English, too.
I've been here a few years before I enrolled and speak OK Spanish, far from perfect. Di Tella forced me to improve my Spanish and taking courses in a foreign language was extremely challenging. I would say if you don't have an advanced level of Spanish, it would be very frustrating to keep up with the classes.
PM me if I can offer more advice.

Thanks,
Brandon

Back