Stuff for Sale - Moving Sale

earlyretirement

Registered
Hey everyone. I'm moving out of Argentina and have a few nice things for sale. No worries if I don't sell it as I have family members in town that would be more than willing to take it but if anyone is looking for some nice things then it's a good chance to get them for 50% off the normal price.

All the things are in really good condition.

- Egg Chairs (http://www.bonluxat.com/a/Arne_Jacobsen_The_Egg_Chair.html) I have 3 of them and all of them are black. They were expensive and I'll sell them for 50% of what it costs in the store - Excellent condition that mostly sat in various rooms of our home unused
- I have 2 baby cribs. One for an older child and one for a younger child. Both were really expensive. You can see photos at the link below.
- Dresser drawer for a baby room (we have 2 of them)
- TV Stand with space for a DVD player below
- Side table for Sofa
- Artwork Paintings (Painted by Local Artist) "3 Bowels"

https://picasaweb.google.com/earlyretirement1/StuffForSale?authkey=Gv1sRgCIzIhafPgNqmggE#

You can email me with any questions at [email protected]

What's happening to the cook you've mentioned? Need a new job?

Wow..thanks everyone! I had NO idea so many people read this forum. We have over 15 emails just since last night. I didn't expect so many people to respond. We will go through by tonight and put prices on the Picasa photo gallery so thanks for your patience.

Our cook already has a job but our full time maid is still looking for a job. Although we were paying her a fairly decent salary and she is in white so would expect that as well I'm sure. But email me if you're looking for a full time maid. She works for us from Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 4 PM and she has been really honest and we've never had problems with her in 3 years. She also washes and irons clothes, goes to the supermarket for us and can cook some meals (although she is no chef...lol).

Just email me if you're interested. She is working for us until we leave mid April but I know she is still looking. Thanks all.

PS - we are in Recoleta. Most of these things are in our apartment so they can be seen but some things are in storage which we need to probably arrange to get delivered here to our apartment. We just didn't expect so many people would respond so soon so it caught us a bit off guard.

Hi there -- I just sent you an email asking for prices as well, very nice stuff -- if you don't see it (from [email protected]) can you please send the prices via PM here? Thanks!

Just emailed you too asking on some items :)

Thanks everyone for all the emails. Sorry if some emails are slow to respond but we left to go out of town for the long holiday weekend. Also, selling this furniture has been easier than I thought.... since adding the photo gallery we've sold MANY items to local friends of ours that were looking for nice furniture and paid more than we were asking as they really wanted it. I'll answer back to some of you that have emailed this weekend. I also will remove the photos of stuff as we sell it.

Thanks!

Back