Sublet

roaringwithlions

Registered
Hello everbody! I will be traveling from the 1st of April through the 3rd of July and I have a 2BDR sunny and beautiful apartment in Belgrano, closed to the Belgrano "R" train station (3 blocks away). It´s 8 blocks away from Avenida Cabildo, one from Avenida Juramento and three from Avenida Cramer.
The apartment has a master bedroom with a double bed and big closet, a secondary room with internet modem connection of 1GB and a twin bed, again with closet, full bathroom with a great window and a living room with integrated kitchen. Color TV, DVD, Stereo, washing machine, coffe maker, industrial oven, all kitchen appliances needed (I am an amateur cook). Air conditioning, heating, and a huge balcony (12 meters long!) full of sun, overlooking the street, with seating area, for zipping a drink while looking at the most beautiful sunset right in front of me.
It has several BBQ´s and a family room atop the building, on the 16th floor, overlooking the river. Quiet neighborhood, closed to restaurants and coffee shops...
If you are interested, please send me a note. We can arrange a site inspection or I can email you pictures.
With expenses it goes for U$600 a month, utilities included.
Happy New Year!

Would that I could be in Buenos Aires during that time! Your apartment sounds beautiful, and I know the neighborhood well. Someone else, I hope, will enjoy it and treat it kindly.

Back