Summary - Best Stylish Places For Hair, Cut And Colour

I've been to Javier Aranda to touch up my roots. My hair is black asian hair and he did a great job getting it blond.
At first I thought he was going to screw it up, but then it all came together in the end and I love it.

Great price too. I paid in total A$650 for the touch up and toner (I have long thick hair).

He's a little unfriendly but who cares as long as my hair get did!

I can def recommend him for color!

Call him for an appointment: (005411) 4824 5570
Mon-Sat: 11:00 hs. - 21:00 hs.

Hair salon update: I was happy with my local place, but last time I felt the chemicals were way too strong and stayed on too long, and that it damaged my hair. So I decided to try a Swedish hair dresser in Barracas, on the recommendation of some Swedish friends. I am really happy with the results! Nice, natural looking highlights and a cute cut, and she is also a really nice person! The salon is really cool, very old school, and she is alone there so it was very relaxing, no noise. She speaks English and Spanish fluently, and of course Swedish. Very reasonable pricing as well. You can find all here info at this link: Linda Leonard.

Cerini has several branches in capital federal, a little bit expensive, however they are very busy with a lot of work ahead, so they work very well and fast. The employees are competing among them. For color - hair - emergency situations, call to make an appointment with Juan, and go with patience because he is really busy, Juan is the best. Many celebrities and business women put their heads under his magic hands.

Cerini has its own school at their marcelo t de alvear location so, if you are not in a rush and want to save money, call there. The student will work on your head, under the strict supervision of a very good hair dresser and, in average, it takes twice the time to have something done. Cerini also may offer a free manicure or pedicure. Yes, the whole hair dresser service is free of charge. Be aware that the young skinny blond woman, carla, is the director of the school, and she can be mean often.

Back