Sunday Fundays?

I'm definitely interested to join Sunday Funday! Casa Bar sounds great - probably has the best wings in BsAs... by the way, hope you guys don't mind spending Sunday afternoon with a JETS fan!

callo and Rodriques Pena I think kind of the middle of the block before you hit Arnales. I"m pretty sure I've spelled them all wrong lol.

Sounds like a great plan - would love to join the group! hope you guys don't mind spending sunday afternoon with a JETS fan!

would love to join as well, just not sure if the preseason game will be on tomorrow.

Called Casabar, they'll be open on Sundays when season starts (September 9th). For tomorrow, we could maybe try El Alamo? Anyone want to call there and ask?

And btw Kris, Flashyashi lives with me and I'm a Jets fan and wear my Mark Sanchez jersey around the house, so I'm sure at least she'll be fine with it ;)

I think that it will just be nice to have a group that gets together every Sunday. It will be a nice way to make new friends and have a bit of home here in this crazy city. Of course all fans are welcome....even Ravens, although I will give you a hard time about that one :)

@ JLL - excellent news - so I won't have to suffer the season by myself :)

I'll be definetely there for opening week!!

Ok so, seems like we'll start going on the week of September 9th :)

Back