Sunday Fundays?

will you all be sitting at a table or at the bar this sunday?

Football? :)

It is still so the Baseball Season. The Washington Nationals are going from Last to First and My Yankees . . ( well, please don't hate me).

From DC to BA, can't wait. David

I'll talk to Flashyashi and let's start planning for Sunday :) Games are at 2PM AR time i think.

Ok JLL and all my fellow football plans. Lets meet at 2pm on Sunday at Casa bar. I'm excited!! I'm thinking as much as I'd rather sit at the bar a table might work better so we can all sit together. ANyhow I am hard to miss just look for the blondest and whitest girl in the room I never blend in here in BsAs which in this case is good as it makes me easy to find. Also I will be the JLL(Jason) Tall dark haired/ super pale dutch kid so we should be easy to spot! See you all soon!!

Nice! We have keystone rep here! Unfortunately, wrong team. haha My gf and I are both from Philly. Though, I did attend Pitt...so there is a slight soft spot for da Stillers! (not much though)

Hopefully see you guys tomorrow! E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!! =)

Boomer

although I loath the Eagles it will be nice to have some fellow Pennsylvanians present :)

Hi RosaliaLL,

I'm a JETS fan, but haven't been able to make it so far. I think I'll be going this sunday...however, I don't think it will be a W vs. 49ers...

Back