Superbowl Anyone?

Vermonter

Registered
Hey folks,

This is my first time being in Bs. As. for the Super Bowl. Does anyone know what day it is on and where I could watch it?

Thanks

The game is on Sunday, February 3 at 8:30 pm ART. It will be on at CasaBar in Recoleta (my favorite). I'm certain that it will also be on at Sugar (Palermo) and El Alamo (both Recoleta and Palermo locations).

Great,

I'm located in Recoleta so the CasaBar sounds promising. Where is it located?

Do you need to get tickets/make reservations to see it at Casabar?
We saw one match at Casabar and another at Sugar. Casabar had more screens working and, while it didn't have a tonne of food choices, the pizza we got was among the better ones we've had in BA. Sugar only had one screen working and not enough space for seating in front of that screen. The food, which I used to really enjoy 3/4 years back at Sugar has taken a major turn for the worse...bland does not even begin to describe it. I haven't tried El Alamo

I went to El Alamo last year to watch the game and left at halftime.... I'd rather stream it from home and have it constantly interrupted than try to squeeze in there again! It was totally packed (as I'm sure most places are that day) but man, I could barely breathe!!

Back