Taking a break from life in BA.

Zackdotcom

Registered
So...

I'm sure you can guess my name, and i'll be in BA for one month then 2 weeks seeing the other sights on Argentina. I'm from Portland Oregon via, Seattle and Sacramento/SF.

I can't wait to get there and see life as I do not know it...

I chose BA from 3 other places and a game of darts! So far I'm glad i did and I have not even gotten there yet!

I did decide to book an apartment before arriving, this truly is my only stability on the trip! That and a need to see AIR and Oakenfold in October... So I arrive with my suitcase and duffel in hand!

So I'm looking for cool people to meet, have dinner and learn from, age is not important as here at home i have friends from 19-60. My Spanish sucks but i know enough to stay safe and get around, besides i hear the AR version is different in conversation...

I've traveled the EU and South East Asia extensively so i know the travel ropes, I want to learn the BA ropes and see everything!!!

What should i do 1,2,3rd??

Thanks!

Zack

hey man - I'll be down in early Oct. so we can meet up for a drink. I don't know many people as well so will be looking to find some buddies to go out with.

-Patrick

pmcurtis said:
hey man - I'll be down in early Oct. so we can meet up for a drink. I don't know many people as well so will be looking to find some buddies to go out with.

-Patrick

Sounds good! do you have a place your'e staying ? Neighborhood?

Back