Taking My Artwork Out Of Argentina?

Based on my own experience, DHL is not an option for sending art out of the country

I took 33 paintngs to the USA in two boxes as checked luggage on one flight, but i had to get permission from the Secretary of Culture, complete a number of forms, provide two photos of each painting, complete a short bio of ech artist, pay a fee to the Secretary of Culture have the paintings "assesed" (for a fee) at the Banco Ciudad (using photos attached tto the forms stampe by the Secretary of Culture). I also had to go to the office of the Aduana at EZE with all of the completed paperwork the day prior to the flight as well as check in with the Aduana inside the terminal on the day of the flight for them to cross check the paperwork with the paintings (still in the unsealed boxes which were then sealed berore i checked in for the flight..

You can also use a despanchante de aduana (customs broker) who will do everything for you, for a fee of course.
Hola! Was it possible to do for you as you have cuil/cuit and DNI? Or do you have a name/contact for such a broker? I am in a pickle atm. I came to BA for a few months and I had some artworks of mine on paper with me. Suddenly a gallery from Italy contacts me and they need two of my works for an exhibition in March. I tried DHL and Fedex they of course told me no, go get exporta direct...I can't get it because they made the process online now and it requires cuit/cuil and Mi Argentina profile which I don't have and can't register...I went to secreteria of Ministeria of Culture - wasn't working today. I've emailed them, they say go online...or use NIC.AR for no-residents. Which also requires your account to be verified with an apostiled form (which how am I getting now...). So I'm completely confused and at loss. Do you know anyone who can help me? Note - me personally, I'm not going to Italy in march, I will be only shipping art there. I asked in FB groups if anyone going to sneak in in the checked-in luggage - nada...Desperate :(

Same problem to send a signed Photo to buyer in US! I was able to print in Miami and add a digital Signature.

Thank you NFTs

Any Photographers in group?

Back