Tam And Lan Are No More. Welcome Latam!

I flew today BsAs - Sao Paulo in LAN, and 4 hours later Sao Paulo - Mexico in TAM, and never seen a single sign in both planes or three airports of LATAM. Lots of LAN and TAM, but LATAM? Not a single sign.

I flew today BsAs - Sao Paulo in LAN, and 4 hours later Sao Paulo - Mexico in TAM, and never seen a single sign in both planes or three airports of LATAM. Lots of LAN and TAM, but LATAM? Not a single sign.

The legal entity is already in place. The re branding of the planes will take place over the next 24 months. But behind the scenes, the merger is done and they are one company, LATAM.

My younger brother is a TAM (now LATAM) captain.

The re branding and painting of the planes will cost like US20 million and will take at least 2 years. Understand LATAM is very successful :D Auguri.

The re branding and painting of the planes will cost like US20 million and will take at least 2 years. Understand LATAM is very successful :D Auguri.

It cost BA $100 million to rebrand about 15 years ago, removing the Union flag for those naff ethnic designs, only for everyone to be horrified by what they did and they ended up repainting them all back to the Union flag design again a few years later.

Maybe they can just paint in the LA on the TAM planes ,and TAM on the LAN planes, after rubbing out the N.

It cost BA $100 million to rebrand about 15 years ago, removing the Union flag for those naff ethnic designs, only for everyone to be horrified by what they did and they ended up repainting them all back to the Union flag design again a few years later.

Maybe they can just paint in the LA on the TAM planes ,and TAM on the LAN planes, after rubbing out the N.

Figures as per Clarin Today... can't defend those numbers...!

Back