Tampons Shortage Alert ...

D.B. Cooper

Registered
I just saw it in the news... apparently it has something to do with import restrictions... (?)
Are we in Venezuela yet ??? What next,... toilet paper ???

My wife has been lamenting this fact in Cordoba for about 6-8 weeks. None of the big or small supers, pharmacies, nada have had them. She finally found Kotex, but still no o.b. brand ...just empty shelves where they are supposed to be. We resorted to having a friend bring them down from the US before we located an option.

Good times.

Try farmacity! I bought a year's supply 2 weeks ago. They have their own brand.

I thought you were a bloke?

Unhappy women == unhappy men :D

I saw that article too and wondered how many women use pads instead of tampons here? Not that I'm actually looking for anyone to answer, but all the women I know of use pads (and no, I'm not a pervert, I'm just surrounded by tens of women all the time and they tend to share their problems out loud too much hehe).

Unhappy women == unhappy men :D

I saw that article too and wondered how many women use pads instead of tampons here? Not that I'm actually looking for anyone to answer, but all the women I know of use pads (and no, I'm not a pervert, I'm just surrounded by tens of women all the time and they tend to share their problems out loud too much hehe).

Are you a pimp? :)

Back