Tampons Shortage Alert ...

Are you a pimp? :)

I wasn't sure how to respond - I laughed so hard I almost couldn't anyway :)

My wife and three of her younger sisters (mostly minor and one nearly so) live with me. Her older sister lives in BA and visits at least a few times a week (at least her three kids are all male!). Then we have the wives or girlfriends of each of her four brothers who live here and visit quite often as well, most often without their other halves. Then we have 6 (or so - they are the "favored" shall we say - there are others who we see only from time to time) female cousins who visit quite a bit. And those cousins that are male have their female partners who visit quite a bit. And those female cousins who are married, well, their husbands have sisters or female cousins. And then there are some friends who visit from time to time, who are all but two female.

My friends don't come over very often (and are mostly male anyway.) and I have no relatives here. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed.

Phew. That almost hurts when accounting it in that fashion. I guess it's just something you get used to. I knew I was gaining weight, but I thought it was because I haven't been exercising enough. It must be all that estrogen floating in the air!!!

Thanks! Plenty of dollars to buy products sold by their friends?

Bianca FERNET the author of the Bloody Mess article, is a Feminist...? how should one interpret this pic on her blog?

fortune-cookie-blank-300x225.jpg

Yes, this topic has been in our whatsapp group of friends for more than a month now...

I could get ahold of super and mini boxes in Jumbo last month, but no medium. Another friend reported she got some at Walmart. It probably has to do with the government against Procter & Gamble?

I wasn't sure how to respond - I laughed so hard I almost couldn't anyway :)

My wife and three of her younger sisters (mostly minor and one nearly so) live with me. Her older sister lives in BA and visits at least a few times a week (at least her three kids are all male!). Then we have the wives or girlfriends of each of her four brothers who live here and visit quite often as well, most often without their other halves. Then we have 6 (or so - they are the "favored" shall we say - there are others who we see only from time to time) female cousins who visit quite a bit. And those cousins that are male have their female partners who visit quite a bit. And those female cousins who are married, well, their husbands have sisters or female cousins. And then there are some friends who visit from time to time, who are all but two female.

My friends don't come over very often (and are mostly male anyway.) and I have no relatives here. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed.

Phew. That almost hurts when accounting it in that fashion. I guess it's just something you get used to. I knew I was gaining weight, but I thought it was because I haven't been exercising enough. It must be all that estrogen floating in the air!!!

Women can drive you crazy! haha

Back