Tandil and Balcarce

Moonwitch

Registered
Any of you been to these places? Looking at the possibility of a long weekend vacation. Which is a better place for cycling?

Been to Tandil and love the hilly nature of the place that reminds me of home (Ireland) so it would at least make for interesting cycling terrain...stayed at a lovely estancia called Ave Maria with all home grown produce, animals, pool etc...to be recommended both Tandil and the estancia. Enjoy.

I wouldn't recommend staying in the city of Tandil. I had a reservation at a hotel there for a night several years ago, and when I got into the city, I decided to just keep on going.

That said, the drive around Tandil and Balcarce is pretty. Actual hills in the midst of the pampa! I think it would be nice for cycling.

I live in Balcarce! =) Balcarce is nice but its too small, I think Tandil is a lot better for cycling, much more greenery.

Moonwitch said:
Any of you been to these places? Looking at the possibility of a long weekend vacation. Which is a better place for cycling?
These photos are from 2007 so it must be changed a bit but to have an idea they are enough.

Tandil in photos->Click Here<

fotos%20tandil%20marzo%2006%20072.jpg

Tandil+Rock.jpg

THE MOVING ROCK OF TANDIL

Tandil.jpg

“AN EXTRATERRESTRIAL JOKE”

In the region of Tandil in Argentina, there was a huge Rock perfectly balanced on the edge of a cliff which was a tourist attraction back then.

Unfortunately, this rock fell apart in 1912 and we only have the photographs of this impressive “moving rock.” In spite of what skeptics say, it’s evident that no force of Nature would have made this rock to balance in equilibrium.

SESSION 07/JUN/05

Medium: Jorge Olguin.

Interlocutor: Horacio Velmont.

Entity that came to dialogue: Ron Hubbard, founder of Dianetics and Scientology.

Interlocutor: The first question I want to ask you, and I want to clarify that this was a question I had scheduled several years ago: who put in its place to the Famous “Moving Rock of Tandil”? This enormous Rock is considered a mystery of nature and it is a symbol of this city.

For those who don't know about the topic, Tandil is a city of the county of Buenos Aires (Argentina) that had located a humongous rock located on the edge of a cliff, it was an rock that weighted more than 300 tons. This rock was in a precarious balance and it was a routine that people who were visiting the place put under the rock a bottle to check how the balanced Rock broke it, - it was an almost imperceptible movement - This stone fell apart on February 29, 1912 and nobody could explain the reason.

Not very far from there there is also an enormous boulder also on the edge of a hill - it still continues there -.In both cases we know that it is not a whim of nature, but rather somebody did it.

Ron Hubbard: The same extraterrestrials that are settled down in the South of Chile did it.

Interlocutor: The so called "Nordics of Friendship Island"?

Ron Hubbard: Correct.

Interlocutor: Were they settled down in that area?

Ron Hubbard: Yes, but for a short time. Notice that it’s impossible that nature makes something like that. Thinking in this way for a moment already reveals a lack of common sense.

Interlocutor: I understand. Was there some special reason? I refer if those stones had some practical use.

Ron Hubbard: No, none of the two stones had a purpose. They simply did it for amusement.

Interlocutor: Were there terrestrial inhabitants in that place?

Ron Hubbard: Yes, of course, but they were indigenous.

Interlocutor: Of what year are we speaking? I mean to the date in which those rocks, the Moving Stone and the Sentry Stone were placed in that region.

Ron Hubbard: They were put exactly in the year 992.

Interlocutor: And what did the natives say? Did they idolize them?

Ron Hubbard: No, they simply thought that they came from the sky.

Interlocutor: Were the rocks from the area or they brought them from another place?

Ron Hubbard: No, they were in that area, of rather in the mountain-range region.

Interlocutor: As I see in this case there is no mystery; Simply, extraterrestrials that were in that place put those rocks like playing in a given moment, so that the natives get amazed and that’s all.

Interlocutor: How did the Moving Rock fall apart? Some theories say that it was because of the vibration taken place by the explosions of a near mine, and others speculate that somebody, instead of a bottle, put under the rock something more solid and the rock lost its balance.

Ron Hubbard: No, none of those things. The rock simply fell apart because with the course of time and its oscillation, the rock eroded the base.

Interlocutor: Nobody cast it down?

Ron Hubbard: No, it was a natural event.

Interlocutor: Is this the whole history?

Interlocutor: I presume that these extraterrestrials used anti-gravitational machines.

Ron Hubbard: Of course.

Interlocutor: It is a pity that they could not return it to its place again. I know that some attempts have been made, but they failed.

Ron Hubbard: It is necessary to make very precise calculations of balance, and for the terrestrials of this time, it’s something impossible to achieve. In addition, it is necessary to have anti-gravitational machines, something that is still very far for human beings. This demonstrates completely that it was not the man the one who put those rocks there.

Interlocutor: In which year did the extraterrestrials arrive to that area?

Ron Hubbard: They arrived around the year 915 and they stayed exactly a century because they left in the year 1015 .

Interlocutor: And they put the rocks in the year 992...

Interlocutor: Is there something else to add on this?

Ron Hubbard: No, there is nothing else that could be important.

Interlocutor: Do we give this topic concluded?

Ron Hubbard: Okay.

Tintintintintintin.....

You are entering to another dimension

Tandil is responsible for some of the most awesomest quesos y salamis in the whole pais, and that alone (I would think) would be reason enough to go.

Those salamis and quesos come directly from ancient alien recipes transported through and from time portals to Universe #22. As noted by Lucas

Lucas said:
These photos are from 2007 so it must be changed a bit but to have an idea they are enough.

Tandil in photos->Click Here<

fotos%20tandil%20marzo%2006%20072.jpg

Tandil+Rock.jpg

Tandil.jpg

“AN EXTRATERRESTRIAL JOKE”

In the region of Tandil in Argentina, there was a huge Rock perfectly balanced on the edge of a cliff which was a tourist attraction back then.

Unfortunately, this rock fell apart in 1912 and we only have the photographs of this impressive “moving rock.” In spite of what skeptics say, it’s evident that no force of Nature would have made this rock to balance in equilibrium.

SESSION 07/JUN/05

Medium: Jorge Olguin.

Interlocutor: Horacio Velmont.

Entity that came to dialogue: Ron Hubbard, founder of Dianetics and Scientology.

Interlocutor: The first question I want to ask you, and I want to clarify that this was a question I had scheduled several years ago: who put in its place to the Famous “Moving Rock of Tandil”? This enormous Rock is considered a mystery of nature and it is a symbol of this city.

For those who don't know about the topic, Tandil is a city of the county of Buenos Aires (Argentina) that had located a humongous rock located on the edge of a cliff, it was an rock that weighted more than 300 tons. This rock was in a precarious balance and it was a routine that people who were visiting the place put under the rock a bottle to check how the balanced Rock broke it, - it was an almost imperceptible movement - This stone fell apart on February 29, 1912 and nobody could explain the reason.

Not very far from there there is also an enormous boulder also on the edge of a hill - it still continues there -.In both cases we know that it is not a whim of nature, but rather somebody did it.

Ron Hubbard: The same extraterrestrials that are settled down in the South of Chile did it.

Interlocutor: The so called "Nordics of Friendship Island"?

Interlocutor: Were they settled down in that area?

Ron Hubbard: Yes, but for a short time. Notice that it’s impossible that nature makes something like that. Thinking in this way for a moment already reveals a lack of common sense.

Interlocutor: I understand. Was there some special reason? I refer if those stones had some practical use.

Ron Hubbard: No, none of the two stones had a purpose. They simply did it for amusement.

Interlocutor: Were there terrestrial inhabitants in that place?

Ron Hubbard: Yes, of course, but they were indigenous.

Interlocutor: Of what year are we speaking? I mean to the date in which those rocks, the Moving Stone and the Sentry Stone were placed in that region.

Ron Hubbard: They were put exactly in the year 992.

Interlocutor: And what did the natives say? Did they idolize them?

Ron Hubbard: No, they simply thought that they came from the sky.

Interlocutor: Were the rocks from the area or they brought them from another place?

Ron Hubbard: No, they were in that area, of rather in the mountain-range region.

Interlocutor: As I see in this case there is no mystery; Simply, extraterrestrials that were in that place put those rocks like playing in a given moment, so that the natives get amazed and that’s all.

Interlocutor: How did the Moving Rock fall apart? Some theories say that it was because of the vibration taken place by the explosions of a near mine, and others speculate that somebody, instead of a bottle, put under the rock something more solid and the rock lost its balance.

Ron Hubbard: No, none of those things. The rock simply fell apart because with the course of time and its oscillation, the rock eroded the base.

Interlocutor: Nobody cast it down?

Ron Hubbard: No, it was a natural event.

Interlocutor: Is this the whole history?

Interlocutor: I presume that these extraterrestrials used anti-gravitational machines.

Ron Hubbard: Of course.

Interlocutor: It is a pity that they could not return it to its place again. I know that some attempts have been made, but they failed.

Ron Hubbard: It is necessary to make very precise calculations of balance, and for the terrestrials of this time, it’s something impossible to achieve. In addition, it is necessary to have anti-gravitational machines, something that is still very far for human beings. This demonstrates completely that it was not the man the one who put those rocks there.

Interlocutor: In which year did the extraterrestrials arrive to that area?

Ron Hubbard: They arrived around the year 915 and they stayed exactly a century because they left in the year 1015 .

Interlocutor: And they put the rocks in the year 992...

Interlocutor: Is there something else to add on this?

Ron Hubbard: No, there is nothing else that could be important.

Interlocutor: Do we give this topic concluded?

Ron Hubbard: Okay.

Tintintintintintin.....

You are entering to another dimension

Oh thank you so much for this. You know I actually haven't been yet. This is one of those places I keep putting off. I need to get my camera fixed and possibly a cycle buddy to go with. It looks amazing. The next long weekend I'm going to head there.

Back