Tattoos in BA

Rishab

Registered
Hi, I am looking for a good tattoo artist/studios in BA to get a tattoo for a reasonable price.. Please suggest..

Wow.. Osum.. I really like both the artists.. Can you tell me the cost of it.. Even though I will meet them personally to choose the tattoo of my type, would like to know the approx charges. Thanks in advance :)

Wow.. Osum.. I really like both the artists.. Can you tell me the cost of it.. Even though I will meet them personally to choose the tattoo of my type, would like to know the approx charges. Thanks in advance :)

I had this tattoo done about a year and a half ago. If memory serves, it was $2,500 pesos.
Just keep in mind that tattoos are permanent, and in the end, you get what you pay for. I wouldn’t necessarily skimp on money for something like a tattoo (just my two cents).
Suerte!

My boyfriend is an amazing tattoo artist. He will be back in BA in about 2 months. He focuses on realistic art. I'm not sure what style you are looking for, however I will back up what Vagrant Violet said, and don't skimp on a tattoo, ever. Find an artist that you like, listen to their advice, and pay what they charge. Here's his Instagram link: https://www.instagram.com/juan_haka/

Good luck. xx

Hi Thank you everyone.. I will Check them out and consult various artists and short out on one.. I will consult again as soon as I finalise one. Thank you again

My boyfriend is an amazing tattoo artist. He will be back in BA in about 2 months. He focuses on realistic art. I'm not sure what style you are looking for, however I will back up what Vagrant Violet said, and don't skimp on a tattoo, ever. Find an artist that you like, listen to their advice, and pay what they charge. Here's his Instagram link: https://www.instagram.com/juan_haka/

Good luck. xx
Hello, I would wish to know if your boyfriend is in town and when would he be available for getting me a tattoo..

Hello, I would wish to know if your boyfriend is in town and when would he be available for getting me a tattoo..

Use the Instagram link in my post and send him a private message. He will be in BA in less than a week.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DJ_Rush Entertainment 2
I Culture 1
S Expat Life 7
W Expat Life 19
Back