Tawiwanese Overstay By A Lot 

Thank you for adding that to this thread as well as the other one. Why do people think if you change passports the immigrations officers are not going to notice? You might as well put on a wig and some sun glasses, like 12 Monkeys. Everything is done digitally now days. Our governments know where we are and for how long we've been traveling. There's no big mystery. It's the digital age now.

well said. I fail to understand, what makes people think that we are till in 1985 and watching Miachel J Fox's "back to the future part 2" featuring year 2012 ( in that movie they predicted flying cars in 2012...which never happened unfortunately)

I do believe, the Taiwaneses are law abiding citizens and even further when in the foreign country.

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Right now she is about 9 months overstayed and may be staying another few months.[/background]Maybe more than a year.

But to overstaying more than 9 months? Did she picked up perhaps drug addiction such as example, too much cannabis inhaling or perhaps cocaina tooting ? One can not think rationally whilst under the constant influences !

Just because they scan your finger prints into some system it doesn't mean that the system will work accurately. These systems are complex and require constant updates and maintenance. I will put money on the bet that the Argentine system is about 30% accurate and then you factor in the operators that really don't give a damn.

Back