Teacher Wine and Cheese Night?

does anyone have any suggestions as to where we could meet? I'm over in Palermo.

yep the weekend sounds good to me! does anyone want to host? or do people know of a good place?

I live far far away, have a cute rott and my house is (sort of) being built at the moment...so I couldnt host it :(
But I'd go on Saturday preferably, if its Sunday hubby will join us too. Not a teacher but speaks english

Is this thing on or not? Do we NEED to be teachers or can a willing PUPIL come to learn something from all you guys?

I´m also working on my house, but we´ve been several times to CaptDave´s lovely mansion in Vicente Lopez. He usually hosts with his great propriety burgers, but we were all thinking of someday taking our own meals, since he´s kind enough to have his house virtually open for gatherings.

Let me send him a PM, and see if he´s planning anything over this weekend.

If anyone wanted to do it on a weekday night there's a nice restaurant on Corrientes in Almagro called La Casa del Queso that has a 2x1 happy hour Monday through Friday. I've only eaten dinner there, but the food is great and they have some microbrews on tap (I know this is a wine and cheese night, but there's also an extensive wine list if I recall). And, of course, they have a lot of cheese. I suppose we could go there on a weekend, but I'm just thinking of our teacher's salaries:rolleyes:

I teach Finnish here in BA and would love to participate! Let me know when and where!

I vote for Casa de Queso on a weekday! :) Next Wednesday at 20.30?

Casa de Queso on a weekday sounds great! Wednesday at 20:30 sounds great!

Back