Teacher Wine and Cheese Night?

hey...casa de queso on a weekday sounds good for me...so wednesday at 20.30?

Wednesday at 20.30 sounds perfect to me. I live close by so I can make a reservation if it looks like we'll need it, or at least give them a heads up.

I am a translator and an EFL, and the gathering sounds like a very good idea. I live in Avellaneda so Almagro sounds great to me :)

Wednesday 20.30hs then, profes!

I don´t know how big is the place though, so maybe it´s a good idea to make some kind of reservation. What do you say, Katie?

So I just walked by Casa del Queso and saw that the happy hour is from 17 to 20. So we most likely want to meet up earlier to take advantage. Maybe 19hrs? It's a pretty big place and we're going on a Wednesday, so I think we'll be ok without a reservation, but if we're going to be a big group we will at least want to let them know.

I don't want to sound like tooooo much of a guy, but...

Argentina vs. Uruguay starts at 19.00 (7pm). As does a class that I'm supposed to teach. Whether we have class, watch the game, both... no se, but what I do know is this:

1) If Argentina wins, they are in the World Cup in 2010.
2) If they tie, they are either in the WC or in a playoff for the WC.
3) If they lose, they are either in a playoff for the WC or OUT of the WC

Argentina hasn't been playing well. Uruguay has. Argentina doesn't play well in Montevideo. Uruguay does. This is going to be huge. The electricity of the city is going to be focused on this game. I will be part of the electricity of this city, make that of this country.

I hope that you guys drink for hours, because I'd like to meet up. But it won't be until 21.00 (9pm) at the earliest. Hopefully I will be celebrating with the rest of the country when I arrive.

suerte y besos,

Napoleon

Back