Teaching Esl In An Elementary School

lvabrams

Registered
Hello friends,

My name is Lauren and I'm writing from NYC. I am a recent college graduate who received a degree in TESOL, which puts me on track to be a licensed ESL teacher in New York State. I am looking to teach ESL in an elementary or middle school in BA, but haven't been able to figure out how to go about that. Would anyone be kind enough to point me in the right direction?

Many thanks,
Lauren

There are exceptions to the law, in the event that you are having problems, unsolved by the landlord, that prevent you from using and enjoying the use of the property, you can send a legal letter to the landlord asking him to solve or fix whatever within 72 hs or so, and if not you reserve the right to terminate the agreement with no penalty.

There are exceptions to the law, in the event that you are having problems, unsolved by the landlord, that prevent you from using and enjoying the use of the property, you can send a legal letter to the landlord asking him to solve or fix whatever within 72 hs or so, and if not you reserve the right to terminate the agreement with no penalty.

sorry wrong thread

Back