Temporary Residency - Criminal Background Check From Uk

Thanks for the info. Is it possible to get it done in Spanish? I haven't seen an option on the website/application form. How much did this cost you in total?

Sorry, I didn't do it. An acquaintance did. I assumed they would do it in Spanish since the UK is part of the EU but if not then you will have to get the translation done here (its better to do it here in that case anyway since you can get that translation legalized here etc). The cost for courier and premium service was around £150, if I remember correctly. Additional cost is apostille charges which I don't remember how much they were.

Do you remember how much this cost in total for the service and did you do it all from Argentina?

Checking back on my emails it was £125 including courier back to Argentina. All I did was apply via the online form and everything was done via email. They assign you a person to deal with and found them very helpful.

I got it sent to my old folks house in the uk can't remember the cost then but its £54 per document now. I got my birth certificate done at the same time.

Back