Temporary Room to rent in a 2bed apartment, Palermo Soho

mathilde

Registered
Hey everybody!
We’ve rented a luminous apartment (its a corner building) in Palermo Soho for a few months starting now. There is an extra bedroom which is available to sublet for flexible periods of time (one/two months), 350$/ months.
About us:
Mathilde, franco-american, I do research in AI for medical applications. In my free time I take yoga / dance classes, I explore the city, I go to concerts…
Mauro, argentinian, researcher in law at UNLP. Likes to play the guitar, all kinds of sports, talks about politics and many other things.
We’re in our thirties, we are both used to living with roommates, we’ve lived in a few countries... We travel quite a lot so you’ll have some air. We are outgoing and easy going, we like to have friends over, and we like to have the common spaces clean :) We’re keen to keep discovering it all and meet people ! We mainly speak Spanish in the house, but we also speak French and English.
DM if interested,
Cheers !

Attachments

• Palermo 7.jpg
    Palermo 7.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 28
  • Palermo 8.jpg
    Palermo 8.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Palermo 11.jpg
    Palermo 11.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Palermo 13.jpg
    Palermo 13.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 26
  • Palermo 1.jpg
    Palermo 1.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Palermo 5.jpg
    Palermo 5.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 27
  • Palermo 17.jpg
    Palermo 17.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Palermo 16.jpg
    Palermo 16.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 27
Hi Mathilde, would you still be there in October? Looking for a place to stay for about a month :)

Hey everybody!
We’ve rented a luminous apartment (its a corner building) in Palermo Soho for a few months starting now. There is an extra bedroom which is available to sublet for flexible periods of time (one/two months), 350$/ months.
About us:
Mathilde, franco-american, I do research in AI for medical applications. In my free time I take yoga / dance classes, I explore the city, I go to concerts…
Mauro, argentinian, researcher in law at UNLP. Likes to play the guitar, all kinds of sports, talks about politics and many other things.
We’re in our thirties, we are both used to living with roommates, we’ve lived in a few countries... We travel quite a lot so you’ll have some air. We are outgoing and easy going, we like to have friends over, and we like to have the common spaces clean :) We’re keen to keep discovering it all and meet people ! We mainly speak Spanish in the house, but we also speak French and English.
DM if interested,
Cheers !
Hello Mathilde!

I noticed your post from March, and thought I would try reaching out! I'm a 32 year-old Canadian woman from Toronto looking for a room in BA for November (and maybe December) 2022. I work remotely for a university research centre in Canada and have an opportunity to spend some time working abroad.

I plan to be busy and out often: tango lessons, Spanish language classes, working from a co-work space, and climbing at a local climbing gym are all priorities. I love living with people -- happy to give references from current (and past housemates).

I'd love to chat more about your home (or your recommendations in BA)!

Back