Ten foods that Argentines hate

What a ridiculous load of tripe!
Lucas, I don't know which country you are living in, but this is utter nonsense.
Furthermore I could barely understand the grammar, which is abysmal to say the very least.
Get your facts and grammar right or don't bother posting at all.

Gringoboy said:
What a ridiculous load of tripe!
Lucas, I don't know which country you are living in, but this is utter nonsense.
Furthermore I could barely understand the grammar, which is abysmal to say the very least.
Get your facts and grammar right or don't bother posting at all.

That's the beauty of the GOOGLE translator, blame the programmers who did such a good job.

BTW, If you put a little more effort at the bottom is the picture is the SOURCE big enough for anyone to click on it and go straight into the GOOGLE translator from the original source. What I did is simply paste that translation on here. I did it because some folks did not read the full content on the note (translated link) as posted originally.

Hope you understand a little better now.

In reference at the food itself, I will contribute my humble preferences which I think are the same for the vast majority of the population.

All the 10 choices as described except for the Ñoquis (Gnocchi) and Polenta,...I love them garnished with a good 'estofado' (salsa, meat based) and all prepared and cook at home of course...yummy yummy

Back