Tennis lessons in Palermo!

blackheart

Registered
I teach tennis to tourists, expats, etc. in Palermo in english or spanish.
I taught tennis in Fremantle, Perth, Australia in 2013 and I just got back from England after staying there for 6 months doing several courses for tennis coaches, so I have got plenty of experience coaching to different kinds of students.
Cheers!
Matias

where in palermo?
Hi! I am usually in El Circulo, a club located in Sarmiento Avenue and Lugones, behind the Planetarium, but it could be at Costa Rica Tennis sometimes, (Thames and Costa Rica st) depending on the time you want to take lessons.
Just send me message if you have more doubts.
Cheers!
Matias

Hi Matias,
Would be interested in a lesson or two in the next few days. Let me know if you're available.
Thanks!
Nick

I taught tennis in Fremantle, Perth, Australia in 2013 and I just got back from England after staying there for 6 months doing several courses for tennis coaches, so I have got plenty of experience coaching to different kinds of students.
Cheers!
Matias
Can you get in touch please regarding classes. Cheers

Hi Jarvisa, I'm interested, can you please tell me costs?

Cheers!
Matias
Hi Matías, are you still available for coaching?
Gracias

Back