Terrific babysitter!

Gordonj

Registered
Need a responsible, affordable babysitter? We have been living in Buenos Aires since February and absolutely love the woman who takes care of our 7-year-old. Her name is Maria Mulhall and she's Argentine but speaks excellent English. She was not only super responsible (never, ever late) but also very kind, bringing our son gifts. I wouldn't be sharing her except that we're leaving Buenos Aires tomorrow and won't need her services any more.
Here is her email address in case you're interested: [email protected]. I am happy to serve as a reference if you want to contact me with any specific questions.
Gordon Jack

Hi friend,
Really your information will help those person who urgently need a baby sitter.
You can find many sites offering baby sitting services. But to get the trustworthy and reliable nanny is very important. Have you any knowledge about Nanny Denver ?
I think you can get your trustworthy babysitter here.

Thanks

Carolin Nan

Hello there..

Thank you for your recommendation. We are looking for a nanny-babysitter for our 19 month old. We plan on being in BA by late September and would like someone to start right away.
Can you tell me where you lived? What neighborhood or where Ms. Mulhall lives? We are not sure where we are going to be in the city (Palermo, Las Canitas?) How much did she charge per hour?
What was special about Ms. Mulhall? It is so nerve racking as you know to find someone for your child.
Thank you for your help.

Back