Terrorist state Israel assassinates Hamas leader in Dubai

orwellian

Registered
And Dubai releases pass photos of Mossad agents:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8518481.stm

Contact the Dubai police if you have seen anyone of these terrorists:

_47309485_images_786.jpg

I'll let you know if I see any jew "hiding beneath a rock".

People should not be afraid of their governments.
Governments should be afraid of their people

Who do you think are more afraid of their governments and leaders: the Israeli Arab citizens or the Arabs under Hamas?

Matt84 said:
I'll let you know if I see any jew "hiding beneath a rock".

Who do you think are more afraid of their governments and leaders: the Israeli Arab citizens or the Arabs under Hamas?

Well the Palestinians voted for Hamas in democratic elections. Not that I support them. In either case Israel just carried out a terrorist attack, that's the issue here.

Matt84 said:
Whom did the assassination inflicted terror to?

Terrorism is the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion.[1] At present, there is no internationally agreed definition of terrorism.[2][3] Common definitions of terrorism refer only to those violent acts which are intended to create fear (terror), are perpetrated for an ideological goal (as opposed to a lone attack), and deliberately target or disregard the safety of non-combatants (civilians).
Some definitions also include acts of unlawful violence and war.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism

Oh I thought that was an excerpt from the patriot act, but then I saw the wikipuhdia reference so my doubts are all cleared out.

orwellian said:
Well the Palestinians voted for Hamas in democratic elections. Not that I support them. In either case Israel just carried out a terrorist attack, that's the issue here.

Israel / Palestine is a zero sum game, not my kind of game, but if you want to discuss the issue, i.e. open threads about it, you have to or end up taking sides.

If you really didn't support Hamas nor Israel you wouldn't repeatedly call Israel a "terrorist" state.

I grant it the situation is a tiny bit more complicated than black and white, and maybe for that same reason you should be more careful with your flame wars on the subject.

Matt84 said:
Israel / Palestine is a zero sum game, not my kind of game, but if you want to discuss the issue, i.e. open threads about it, you have to or end up taking sides.

If you really didn't support Hamas nor Israel you wouldn't repeatedly call Israel a "terrorist" state.

I grant it the situation is a tiny bit more complicated than black and white, and maybe for that same reason you should be more careful with your flame wars on the subject.

I call it what it is. And if this was a flame war, we'd be calling each other terrorists, which we are not doing.

Ok, but then Israel is not more of a terrorist state than Sudan, Indonesia, DR Congo, China and the United States. Why don't we begin creating weekly threads about what Khartum is doing to its subjects?

Matt84 said:
Ok, but then Israel is not more of a terrorist state than Sudan, Indonesia, DR Congo, China and the United States. Why don't we begin creating weekly threads about what Khartum is doing to its subjects?

None of those countries assassinates democratically elected leaders, at least not directly. So no, I wouldn't say that they are terrorist states.

EDIT: Well actually the U.S does, so yeah they are a terrorist state too.

Back