Terrorist state Israel assassinates Hamas leader in Dubai

Mosab Hassan Yousef is the son of Sheikh Hassan Yousef, a Hamas founder and one of its leaders in the West Bank. He converted to Christianity and served as a spy for Israel. Here is what he has to say in his soon to be published memoirs.

"The root of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict does not lie in security or politics: It is a war between two gods, two religions. Between the God of the Torah and the God of the Koran. The Koran teaches that this is Waqf land - a sacred endowment which must not be given up. The Torah taught the Jews that this is their land and must not be given up.
"It follows that there will be no peace in the Middle East. Israel's problem is not with Hamas or with any other organization, nor with the interpretation Hamas reads into the Koran. It is with the god of the Koran. After all, even a moderate Muslim who reads the Koran must read that the Jews are the sons of apes and that the infidels must be killed. The Palestinians must stop blaming Israel, or the West, for all their problems. If they want true freedom, they must free themselves from their God."
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1152400.html

I think Orwell.....is a doble spy working for the Mossad !....give me a break guys and wake upto reality everybody is in bed with everybody and everybody loves to f... everybody.

Turning reality on its head....from the President of the Islamist state of Iran. Has this guy read the Quran? Doesn't he know the Quran prescribes a world wide caliphat under Sharia law, a supremacist
totalitarian theocracy?
BlueDots1.gif

Existence of Zionist regime an insult to humanity, president
Tehran, Feb 28, IRNA -- President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said on Sunday that existence of the Zionist regime is an insult to the entire humanity. Addressing International Conference on 'National and Islamic Solidarity for Future of Palestine', he said that it is well-known for all that the Zionist regime’s mission is threat, violence and beating drums of war.
Supporters of the Zionist regime who are shouting slogans of human rights and anti-terrorism, support systematic crimes of the occupying regime, the president said.
He said that everybody knows that the regime is seeking hegemony over the world. He said that the Zionist regime is the origin of all the wars, genocide, terrors and crimes against humanity and that they are the racist group not respecting the human principles.

darmanad said:
Turning reality on its head....from the President of the Islamist state of Iran. Has this guy read the Quran? Doesn't he know the Quran prescribes a world wide caliphat under Sharia law, a supremacist

totalitarian theocracy?​

You would be better off in some forum with Geert Wilders and Daniel Pipes, rather than baexpats. It's no good even trying to debate with you as your only purpose is repetitive propaganda.​

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/28/opinion/28karsh.html?pagewanted=1&em in which can be found the following statement:

As for the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, the idea that bringing peace between the two parties will bring about a flowering of cooperation in the region and take away one of Al Qaeda’s primary gripes against the West totally misreads history and present-day politics. Muslim states threaten Israel’s existence not so much out of concern for the Palestinians, but rather as part of a holy war to prevent the loss of a part of the House of Islam.

bigbadwolf said:
You would be better off in some forum with Geert Wilders and Daniel Pipes, rather than baexpats. It's no good even trying to debate with you as your only purpose is repetitive propaganda.[/left]
Hey, putz, how about addressing yourself to the facts. Stop the ad hominem buillshit attacks which you continually spew. Anyone reviewing your remarks here and on other threads will see you always try to ridicule others with supercillious, harsh comments of a personal nature. You typically forego cogent argument in favor personal attacks.
How about the facts? Do you deny that the Quran presecribes a totalitarian supremacist theocracy? Do you deny the basis of the mideast problem is Islamist doctrine as suggested above? What do you think?

Geert WIlders is being prosecuted for violating a criminal statute in Holland, a statute that would be prima facie unconstitutional in the US and in any nation with reasonable laws providing for freedom of speech. He is being prosecuted in a heresy trial for verbally offending a religious group, Islam. That is laughable especially since the target of his speech is indisputably the most supremacist, death-to-nonbeliever, faith based doctrines. Pat Condell hits the nail on the head in a side splitting comment on this case. See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96ZUZ9CPZII

darmanad said:
Hey, putz, how about addressing yourself to the facts. Stop the ad hominem buillshit attacks which you continually spew. Anyone reviewing your remarks here and on other threads will see you always try to ridicule others with supercillious, harsh comments of a personal nature. You typically forego cogent argument in favor personal attacks.
How about the facts? Do you deny that the Quran presecribes a totalitarian supremacist theocracy? Do you deny the basis of the mideast problem is Islamist doctrine as suggested above? What do you think?

More bullshit from you. Jews lived peacably in the Ottoman empire for centuries -- and in previous Islamic empires before that. Read something, you moron. The anit-Jewish pogroms were in Europe, not the Middle East. Now go back to your Daniel Pipes, for chrissake. The troubles began with the 20th century movement call ed "Zionism." Your Wilders bends over backwards to support Israel and your Pipes has got to be the looniest neo-con in the USA today. Now go back to your Horowitz, Dershowitz, Wilders, and Pipes. There are are numerous forums for such dangerous crackpots and you'll be welcome among them.

These are the double standards with regard to "terrorism":

Then came Joe Stack - the anti-tax, anti-government software engineer who plane-bombed an IRS building in Texas two weeks ago, killing two civilian employees. Frankly, I didn't pay it much mind until Republican Congressman Steve King said he can empathize with Stack and conservatives everywhere started lauding him as a "hero."

Is there now any doubt? When conservatives talk about "terrorists," what they really mean are Arabs, Muslims or any other brown or dark-skinned person who, like Joe, thinks "violence is the only way."

When Afghanis and Iraqis take up arms to fight a military invasion, we call them "terrorists," even if military targets are attacked. Yet, despite the fact that he targeted civilians - and because he had no obvious ties to "Islamo-fascism" - Joe the Engineer has sparked a debate over whether he should be called a terrorist. And while the debate may not be surprising, it's still an Orwellian wonder to behold.

http://www.commondreams.org/view/2010/03/01-7

bigbadwolf said:
More bullshit from you. Jews lived peacably in the Ottoman empire for centuries -- and in previous Islamic empires before that. Read something, you moron. The anit-Jewish pogroms were in Europe, not the Middle East. Now go back to your Daniel Pipes, for chrissake. The troubles began with the 20th century movement call ed "Zionism." Your Wilders bends over backwards to support Israel and your Pipes has got to be the looniest neo-con in the USA today. Now go back to your Horowitz, Dershowitz, Wilders, and Pipes. There are are numerous forums for such dangerous crackpots and you'll be welcome among them.
Just more evidence of your haughty, but factually devoid name-calling nonsense. You sound like a social misfit. You wouldn't be a Muslim , would you? Jews and some other non Muslims lived in dhimmitude in Islamic society. They never enjoyed equal rights. They were always second class citizens. Apologists like you can call it peacably, but it was still in a subjugated state, you moron. ( See? I can use names, too. Does it make my argument more persuasive?)
Moreover, you never responded to the example I gave of Islamic genocide at the turn of the 20th century when 2.5 million Christians, most of them Armenian , were slaughtered by the (Islamic) Turks. Cat got your tongue?

But fast forward to today. Where is the anti Jew movement coming from these days. Today, not yersterday, you apologist imbecile. Read the damn Quran. Start with Ch 9 verse 29 , the so-called verse of the sword:
""Kill those who believe not in Allah nor the last day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and his messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of truth, from among the people of the book, until they pay the jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."
Actually, that is the verse of jizyah. Verse 50 is the real verse of the sword: ""Kill the polytheists wherever you find them..."
That is the word of God according to Islamic belief. It is IMMUTABLE. All schools of Islam agree that there can be no reinterpretation of the meaning of these words. This is fundamental Islamic doctrine, now and forever.

By the way, I don't read much of Daniel Pipes. On occasion I do read jihadwatch.org along with truthout.org, the NYTimes, Harpers, Juan Cole's Informed Comment, the Economist, Salon, Foreign Policy Magazine, and even started receiving MRZine after you referenced it...along with lots of other online news sources. I encourrage all who come across this thread to take a few minutes and watch the Pat Condell youtube videos I have referenced. They are educational and entertaining.
I condemn much of what the US has done. I am no jingoist. It just happens to be the case that most people do not know the first thing about Islam or its core precepts - including yourself apparently, little red riding hood. It must be so as you continue to avoid the subject. Always name calling and haughty put downs. No real facts .

Geert Wilders would probablly elected PM of the Netherlands if elections were held today. He may be an overzealous nationalist ( I don't follow all Dutch issues) , but he is on the right side of the Islam issue...and he is being prosecuted for quoting the Quran and trying to educate his constituency of the real meaning of that book and the real truth about what Islam is and what its goal is, the world wide caliphat under Sharia law. If you don't want to speak to these ISSUES, then you really ought to stop your tempermental tirades. You are not convincing anyone.

darmanad said:
Just more evidence of your haughty, but factually devoid name-calling nonsense. You sound like a social misfit. You wouldn't be a Muslim , would you? Jews and some other non Muslims lived in dhimmitude in Islamic society. They never enjoyed equal rights. They were always second class citizens. Apologists like you can call it peacably, but it was still in a subjugated state, you moron.

Sigh -- what are you doing on this forum, I wonder. Yes, second-class citizens, but not pogroms, no holocaust.

Moreover, you never responded to the example I gave of Islamic genocide at the turn of the 20th century when 2.5 million Christians, most of them Armenian , were slaughtered by the (Islamic) Turks. Cat got your tongue?

It was ethnic, not religious.

But fast forward to today. Where is the anti Jew movement coming from these days. Today, not yersterday, you apologist imbecile. Read the damn Quran. Start with Ch 9 verse 29 , the so-called verse of the sword:
""Kill those who believe not in Allah nor the last day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and his messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of truth, from among the people of the book, until they pay the jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."
Actually, that is the verse of jizyah. Verse 50 is the real verse of the sword: ""Kill the polytheists wherever you find them..."
That is the word of God according to Islamic belief. It is IMMUTABLE. All schools of Islam agree that there can be no reinterpretation of the meaning of these words. This is fundamental Islamic doctrine, now and forever.

This is Zionist propaganda. Iraqi and Afghani forces have not invaded the USA. Western colonial powers have been meddling in the Middle East since the time of Napoleon. Moslem empires and moslem states have been on the defensive -- your quoting some irrelevant suras is meaningless and doesn't correspond to the realities of military and technological power. But you're here as a propagandist, no doubt jerking off to the bile and bilgewater you post here.

By the way, I don't read much of Daniel Pipes. On occasion I do read jihadwatch.org along with truthout.org, the NYTimes, Harpers, Juan Cole's Informed Comment, the Economist, Salon, Foreign Policy Magazine, and even started receiving MRZine after you referenced it...along with lots of other online news sources. I encourrage all who come across this thread to take a few minutes and watch the Pat Condell youtube videos I have referenced. They are educational and entertaining.

I wonder. Your trip would make a Zionist neo-con proud.

I condemn much of what the US has done. I am no jingoist. It just happens to be the case that most people do not know the first thing about Islam or its core precepts - including yourself apparently, little bo beep. It must be so as you continue to avoid the subject. Always name calling and haughty put downs. No real facts.

*Sigh* I lived in the Middle East for several years. I have knowledge of the history of the region. I have read the Koran in translation -- which I consider a load of rubbish. And irrelevant to what is happening in the real world. If you can ever scrape together the airfare, I suggest you make a visit and try to learn about the people you so glibly talk about.

Geert Wilders would probablly elected PM of the Netherlands if elections were held today. He may be an overzealous nationalist ( I don't follow all Dutch issues) , but he is on the right side of the Islam issue...and he is being prosecuted for quoting the Quran and trying to educate his constituency of the real meaning of that book and the real truth about what Islam is and what its goal is, the world wide caliphat under Sharia law. If you don't want to speak to these ISSUES, then you really ought to stop your tempermental tirades. You are not convincing anyone.

He is a Zionist and half-Jewish. I talk to real Dutch nationalists, as well as other European nationalists. While we may not like Islam, we can still sniff out Zionists and neo-cons.

What you are posting here is unmitigated drivel. Why not go and find some forum with the like of Horowitz, Dershowitz, Pipes, and Wilders? They will embrace you.

Back