Thai food in BA

you can always check out badelivery.com - super easy to use and all the restaurants i have tried have been great.

Well, BA is not known for good ethnic foods, so don't get your hopes up too high. That said, there are a lot more options now than when I arrived.

Lotus Neo Thai is supposed to be pretty good (in Barrio Chino, heard good things from friends) but I've never been there. $$

Sud Estada is tasty pan asian food, but also pricey at night. Their lunch menu is good.

Lastly, Cocina Sunae a puerta cerrada that changes its menu weekly has yummy thai when they serve it. I've tried her panang curry and pad thai and both were delicious. She has a price fixe menu that is a pretty good deal and includes appetizer, entree, and something to drink (I think!).

Me, I mostly try my hand at home since eating "exotic" food out here kills my budget. Love Barrio Chino!

Lotus is good.

if you want to cook thai you can buy the ingredients in Barrio chino.

And Gibraltar in San Telmo... as I've just said in the spicy food thread. Good green, red and massaman curries, and the hot jungle beef is nice and hot.

Just tried a new place today in the microcentro - fast food / take away thai called http://www.thaisu.com.ar/ The pad thai was decent, not great, but semi-satisfied my craving and was only 25 pesos.

I made a mean Pad Thai at my house last weekend at 5am after a long night at Sugar. Got all the ingredients at barrio chino - wasn't too hard.

Back