the applicator!!!!!

shoush

Registered
okay ladies! i need help finding tampons with applicators! they used to sell them in Farmacity but i've went to about 5 and they're not sold anymore! if anybody knows where i can buy some..pleeeeeeease let me know! im just not used to, or into the O.b!:confused:

They have disappeared along with lots of other imports.... I wish I had better news because I am not into the ob either, but its the only option here, which I will never understand... :(

ohhh! bad news! but thanks so much for the info!

could you maybe get a relative to send some down for you? i have heard some of my friends say they are still able to receive small packages from their parents. might be worth a try?

Im going home for a vist in a couple months, Definitely will stock up! Perhaps start a business here! Haha! Kidding! But thanks ladies for the advice! OB will have to do for now I guess!

They don't exist here. I saw them once (playtex brand) but haven't seen them again...
I also wouldn't hold much hope about getting them sent down either...toiletries (particularly) have a nasty habit of disappearing in the post.

Sorry for stepping in on the post but my wife has gotten numerous packages with the items mentioned above with very little issues. As long the customs decleration is true we have received packages!

Im from the UK and am used to Tampax (with the Applicators) but moved to Italy 5 years ago and they dont do them here either. So I had to get used to OB to which I am a total convert. They are the best product I have used and am delighted that they will be there when I get there at the end of the April. Give it a go! :)

Dot Baires Walmart has Equate tampons with applicator (made in Slovenia ) 8 for 12 pesos. There were a few packages today, so if you are in need, you know where

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nikad Women's Forum 1