The Argentinian consulate in Lima gave me some sort of residency

The letter form the consulte is sufficient to be admitted. I wouldn’t worry. It demonstrates you are in the process of getting a permanent residence and the trámite is ongoing. This is a kind of precaria. This is more than sufficient to enter.

No no, I want them to reject me so I can stay in Lima.

Can't you "misplace" the permit? In that case, I assume they wouldn't even let you board the plane. Or do you need to be actually rejected?

if you don't want to go, just stand up to your significant other and say you aren't going

Perhaps there would be legal consequences of doing that: child abandonment, etc.

Can't you "misplace" the permit? In that case, I assume they wouldn't even let you board the plane. Or do you need to be actually rejected?
I need my inability to not enter Argentina to be caused by an independent third party.

FISCAL,

There is an easier way than all of this over elaborate planning and scheming you are contemplating.

Simply sit down and talk with the mother of your child. Tell her the straight truth. It will accomplish a lot.

You will feel better and she will know what she is working with. Anything less and it would be fair to question your worth as a person.

This is the mother of your child and your child sir ... They deserve your honesty and sincerity ... regardless of how she acts or behaves.

My God man!

Last edited:
I need my inability to not enter Argentina to be caused by an independent third party.
It's a legal thing, then: need to be prevented from entering, but you have a permit. Maybe talk to the lawyer again.

Back