The Battle for the internet & your mind.

It makes sense if you ''translate'' it from double speak into what its really saying :) lol It must be because I've gotten older or something - either that or its just my healthy cynicism kicking in because I've gotten older and I don't take anything that anyone says at face value anymore :) lol

I appreciate your opinion even if it's in opposition to mine but I must say, boy you're one hell of a speed reader! Astonishing -not even a minute;)!

Or maybe you don't feel you need to read more than the first two or three sentences.
PhilipDT said:
What utter shit

Didn't have to read past this paragraph

The main difference between the blogosphere and the mainstream media is that the blogosphere directly confronts the phenomenon of the Anglo-American power elite and its attempts to create one-world government without ever admitting that it is doing so. The emphasis on Western and even world control by a small monetary elite differentiates the alternative media from the mainstream, which is under control of money power itself. In essence, money power and the media elites are one in the same. The second differentiation between alternative and mainstream media has to do specifically with reporting on events and power structures that encourage and support the emergence of a so-called New World Order

Although I knew where it was going from the first couple lines.

I totally understand if you got put off by the 'One world government conspiracy' stuff, although there's seems to be a constant shift towards greater centralization of power I still don't fully buy this theory that everything is totally controlled & planed by the 'Elites'...but the focus on how the main stream media is feeling threatened by the Blogosphere/alternative news media is something I find very interesting...I agree it's good to be skeptical at all times...I don't trust any one sole source for all my info either.

PhilipDT said:
Didn't have to read past this paragraph

Although I knew where it was going from the first couple lines.

The "Struggle to Control the Internet" makes for an interesting discussion. The article you refer us to,..does not. To think that I read the entire article,....hoping , begging that it would go somewhere relevant,..it did not. Your struggle to control my time has succeeded.

ptolemy said:
The "Struggle to Control the Internet" makes for an interesting discussion. The article you refer us to,..does not.

Right for example this is kind of a big issue right now.

Back