The BEST BA blog!

Good on you Steve . Why do people have to be always negative . If you do not like a place fine but let others enjoy their place that they call home

steve, are your photos on your blogs of paintings for sale, or paintings you have seen and liked?

studiodio said:
steve, are your photos on your blogs of paintings for sale, or paintings you have seen and liked?

Some have been sold and about thirty of them are now in the US, but many of the painting in the blogs are still available (plus dozens more not pictured, including works by some of Argentin'a most popular artists of the 20th century). I have a great connection with the former owner of gallery in San Telmo that closed when the building was sold and he lost his lease.

If you send me a PM we can communicate further.

www.argentineart.blogspot.com

Claire Forlani's facial expressions in the film "Meet Joe Black" were quite amazing. My Portena dance partner expresses herself with incredible variations of facial expressions and body language also, that to me are enough reason to want to move to Buenos Aires. I am currently back in Honolulu, starting to investigate a permenant relocation, after my second annual 4 month Tango adventure. The Bog photos brought tears to my eyes also. Here's a link to my Tango Blog: http://lamilongadel126.blogspot.com/

Back